The Xavier Institute of Communications (XIC), Mumbai is an autonomous unit of the Bombay’s St. Xavier’s College Society Trust. The Institute is at two locations; the St. Xavier’s College campus and the St. Xavier’s High School campus, Mumbai.
- Advanced Integrated Communication Program (for working professionals)
- Communications for development
- Journalism & Mass Communication
- Public Relations and Corporate Communication
- Advertising and Marketing Communications
- Film , Television and Digital Video Production
- Mass Communication Marathi Course
The Journalism and Mass Communications, the Public Relations and Corporate Communications, the Film, Television and Digital Video Production, the Advertising & Marketing Communications and Communication for Development (C4D) are full-time, post-graduate diploma courses of 9 months duration. They commence in July and end in April.
The Mass Communication Marathi Diploma course however, is conducted only in the evenings; and, is also of 9 months duration.
Apart from the diploma courses, XIC regularly organises workshops. The workshops are an integral part of the XIC system. They are specially designed and conducted for two significant groups: Students and Media Professionals.
Workshops are organised on these topics:
- Public Speaking
- Announcing, Broadcasting, Compering, Dubbing And E Book Narration (ABCDE)
- Radio Jockey
- Creative Writing
- DJ/EMP Course
- Announcing, Broadcasting, Compering, Dubbing, E-Book Recording in Marathi
- Media & Visual Arts Connect
- Extension Programmes
Xavier Institute of Communications
5, Mahapalika Marg, St. Xavier’s College, Mumbai – 400 001. INDIA
+91 22 2262 1366 / 2262 1639
Fax: +91 22 2265 8546