JMI 2018 Admission Form for UG and PG courses has been released now. Jamia Millia Islamia (Jamia Admission 2018) is a “A” grade Central University which is situated in New Delhi. JMI is a Deemed University which was established in 1920. The University offers various diploma, certificate, UG, PG & Ph.D courses in its affiliated institutions. Aspirants seeking admission in various courses of JMI are required to qualify the entrance test. Admission into UG engineering and architecture courses will be done on the basis of JEE Main. Also, admission into BDS course will be carried out through NEET. Candidates can get complete information of JMI Admission 2018 including application form, eligibility, merit, counselling, etc from this article.
|Mass Communication, Development Studies
|Post Graduate Diploma Programmes
|PG Diploma in Journalism
PG Diploma in T.V. Journalism
PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media
|B.A. Mass Media Hindi
Jamia Admission Exam Dates 2018
Here we are providing the exam schedule for various courses offered by the university:
|Admission forms availability
|6th February to 1st week of March 2018
|Date of editing the form
|1st week of March 2018
|Issue of admit card
|2rd week of April 2018
|Last date to submit qualifying degree
|3rd week of September 2018
|Admission Closing date
|Last week of September 2018
JMI Application Forms 2018
Before filling up the application form of JMI, candidates are instructed to read the prospectus carefully:
- Candidates have to fill the JMI application form 2018 in online mode only.
- Application form can be accessed from the official website of JMI. Alternatively, we will also provide the link for filling the application form.
- Application form will be released from 6th February 2018.
- Candidates can submit only one form for each programme/group of programme (with combined entrance test).
- The online submission of application form will consist of two phases, candidate’s registration (entry of basic details) and entrance application submission (choosing of programme, category, fee submission).
- The last date to fill the application form will be the first week of March 2018.
- Candidates are informed not to send the hard copy of application form. However, must retain the hard copy with you for future references.
- Candidates can check the status of their application form on JMI website.
- Application fee for some of the programmes is Rs. 700/- while application fee for B.Tech/B.Arch courses is Rs. 500/-.
- The application fee can remitted through Credit card/Debit card/Net Banking.
- Once the fee is paid, it will be non-refundable.
Eligibility criteria for JMI admission varies course-wise. The general eligibility criteria for admission in all courses are given below:
- Qualifying Exam: Candidate must qualify the qualifying exam from JMI or equivalent board/university. For UG courses, the qualifying exam is 10+2 while for PG courses, candidates must have done graduated in the relevant discipline.
- Appearing Candidates: Final year candidates can also eligible to apply. They must submit the equivalent certificate before last week of September 2018.