Job title: Producer – News & Current Affairs Programmes
Vacancy : 2
- Candidate must be willing to work in 24 x 7 live news channel
- Presenting the news and other programs to the viewers in a near perfect way.
- Ability to visualize
- To give voice-over to the stories
- To act as desk writer/local reporter as per his/her inclination & attitude.
- To discuss programme ideas and research needs with co – producers, sr.producers & chief producers.
- Finding and checking information, using sources such as the internet, extranets and other sources of information (if required)
- Determine the angle which needs to be followed during the coverage of the story or presentation of any programs or shows.
- Decide upon the content and concept of the stories based on the political, socio-economical, financial, cultural happenings in the surrounding.
Skills / knowledge prerequisites:
- Sound knowledge of political, socio-economical, financial, cultural happenings in the surrounding.
- Familiarity with television production
- High degree of written & oral communication skills.
- Graduate in any stream
- Pref: degree or diploma in mass communication from recognised institute / university.
- 3 years experience in television media.
- Age limit – 30 years