Delhi University offers following mass communication courses:
- Bachelor with Honours in Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
- Bachelor with Honours in Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication
Bachelor With Hons. In Journalism & Mass Communication (BJMC)
This course is offered by six colleges namely:
- Lady Shri Ram College for Women
- I.P. College for Women
- Kamala Nehru College
- Kalindi College
- Maharaja Agrasen College
- Delhi College of Arts and Commerce
IP College for Women used to provide a unique course of bachelor of Mass Media and Mass Communication (BMMMC).
- IP College for Women is in the process of finalizing a proposal to introduce a Master’s degree in Journalism and Mass Communication in the near future.
- IP College for Women gives 2% advantage for those who have some experience in working in media of various kinds.
B.A. (Hons.) Hindi Journalism & Mass Communication
This programme is offered by the following colleges:
- Aditi Mahavidyalaya
- Bhim Rao Ambedkar College
- Ram Lal Anand College
- Sri Guru Nanak Dev Khalsa College
Admission Criteria: Admission to this programme is based on Centralized Entrance Test by Delhi University. Although, students aspiring to get admission into English journalism degree course of Delhi University don’t have to appear for an entrance test with effect from 2013, however, till last year, the university had conducted entrance exam for entry into Hindi journalism course.