Job opening for the post of Editor- Urdu (for a Regional News Portal in Noida) in Network 18 Group.
- Any Graduate
- EXPERIENCE IN Urdu Editorial exposure in the News space across TV as well as Digital
- To head the main home page of the site.
- Ensure that all/relevant news item are converted in the required format and are timely updated on the website to attract on hits on the website and increase the traffic.
- Review and supervise the content prepared by the team members to be published on the website .
- Priorities the stories, rank pages, to ensure display (running) of relevant and popular stories on the website to increase the hits and traffic on the website.
- Build, develop and motivate team members to take higher responsibility .
- Suggest and implement improvement in the process and work flow.
- Managing a team through delegating, collaborating and regular consulting .
- Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
- Industry: Media / Entertainment / Internet
- Functional Area: Journalism, Editing, Content
- Role Category: Editor
- Role: Business Editor
- Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time
- Editor Content Editor copy writer Principal Correspondent Senior Correspondent
- Desired Candidate Profile Have a good sense of digital market, audience and traffic pattern. Strong editorial skills in Urdu .
- Strong on Mobile and Visual journalism
- Very strong with language skills.
- Ability to network with other verticals and curate/ reversion and speedy turnaround.
- Good sense of social media and digital trending.
- Strong news sense.
- Proven ability of leading team.
- Deputise for vertical head.
- Act up in absence of team lead.
- Take up and execute editorial projects
Network18 Media and Investments Ltd.
Address :TV18 Broadcast Ltd, Empire Complex, 414, Ground Floor Lower Parel, Mumbai 400 013(Near Kamala Mills)